Sheet-Pan Chicken with Tomatoes and Parmigiano
I adapted this from a Melissa Clark recipe in the New York Times. Everything cooks in the same pan and the same amount of time keeping preparation simple.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt & black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar, plus more for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 poblano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Season room temperature chicken with salt and black pepper and place it on an oiled, rimmed baking sheet.
In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, paprika, and oregano. Pour over chicken, tossing to coat.
Season vegetables lightly with salt and drizzle with a little more olive oil. Sprinkle Parmigiano all over the vegetables and some on the chicken.
Roast until chicken is golden, crisp and cooked through, 25 to 35 minutes. Stir the vegetables halfway through cooking but don’t disturb the chicken. Transfer chicken to plates. Stir vegetables around in pan. Stir in the parsley Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Spoon vegetables over the chicken to serve.