Three Classic Cocktails
- Granulated sugar
- ¾ oz. fresh lemon juice, plus more for glass
- 2 oz. brandy
- ¾ oz. Cointreau or triple sec
Wet the rim of a coupe glass with lemon juice and dip it into sugar sprinkled on a plate. Shake off excess and set it aside. Put the lemon juice, brandy, and Cointreau into a cocktail shaker. Add ice, and shake. Strain into the sugared glass.
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 1oz. Campari
- 1oz. sweet vermouth
- Lemon twist garnish
Pour the Bourbon, Campari, and vermouth into a rocks glass filled with ice. Stir and garnish with lemon twist.
- 1 ½ oz. white rum
- ¾ oz. orange Cointreau or curaçao
- ¾ oz. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ oz. orzata or orgeat
- ½ oz. dark rum
- Lime wheel and mint sprig for garnish
Add the white rum, Cointreau, lime juice and orzata to a shaker with ice. Shake and pour into a rocks glass. Float the dark rum over the top. Garnish with a lime wheel and mint sprig.